Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cause it stole our hearts,

Dear you,

Life's been pretty good i guess. Im so glad i've been meeting 
up with everyone's thats important to me so much recently.
Most importantly, ive been meeting le bestie at least once a week!
I miss the mographers and school so much ): *Le sigh

Anywayz, i was just looking thru my folders and i just realised
how much you meant to me in the past.
I mean i was really surprised. Its weird cause i surprised myself
so much that i can't believe i used to feel this way. I can't
believe that was me a few months back, it was just few months back.

Thinking back about it, i really did put in so much effort 
into us and everything. And now, i don't even know what to feel.
This scares me so much cause' i can't believe i don't feel anything now.

Feeling a little vulnerable tonight, right now.
I cant even find the words to explain this. I don't feel sad.
I just can't believe this happened, its just too surreal.


I  really need to stop searching for something that doesn't exist

No comments: